A simple, convenient, and easy way to manage your finances from virtually anywhere, at any time. From the moment you log in, you'll discover a refreshingly simple way to quickly manage your accounts in real-time. With instant enrollment, immediate access to account information, the ability to move money between accounts, and pay bills right from your homepage, you're sure to find all the information you need, when you need it. If you’re not already using Online Banking, get signed up here>>
- A streamlined user experience.
- Online Banking with real-time account information.
- Instant Online Banking enrollment.
- Quick Pay Zone – pay bills right from your home page.
- External Transfers gives you the ability transfer funds to and from your accounts at other financial institutions (consumer customers only).
- View images of the front and back of checks you’ve written
- Online banking features a 3:00pm CST transfer cut-off time for current day’s business.
- One-Step eStatement enrollment
WATCH THE VIDEO
CURRENT ONLINE BANKING CUSTOMERS
HOW DO I LOGIN TO THE NEW ONLINE BANKING FOR THE FIRST TIME? If you have not logged in to your existing Online Banking account since November 13th, 2017, you'll need to follow the instructions below as we have upgraded our Online Banking Service.
As a current user of Online Banking, here’s what you need to know for the change:
- Enter your current username, using all lowercase.
- Use the last six numbers of your SSN# or EIN# as a temporary password.
- You will be prompted to set-up a new password. PASSWORDS MUST BE a minimum of 10 characters and include at least ONE uppercase, ONE lowercase, ONE number and ONE special character.
- Complete security questions & answers. Security answers only require a minimum of one character. (Previously, the security questions required a minimum of 6 characters)
HOW DOES THIS CHANGE AFFECT ME?
- Your current Online Banking information will be converted to the new Online Banking system.
- Any recurring transfers you have setup currently, will continue without interruption.
- Any eAlerts you have setup in the current Online Banking will not transfer over, you will need to setup eAlerts in the new Online Banking system.
HOW DOES THE NEW ONLINE BANKING AFFECT BILL PAY?
- All of your current information WILL convert over to our new platform.
HOW DOES THE NEW ONLINE BANKING AFFECT MOBILE BANKING?
- All you have to do is login to the new Online Banking before launching your Mobile Banking App.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO FOR MY QUICKEN OR QUICKBOOKS CONNECTION?
- QuickBooks for Windows Conversion show me how>>
- QuickBooks for Mac Conversion show me how>>
- Quickbooks Online Version Conversion show me how>>
- Quicken for Windows Conversion show me how>>
- Quicken for Mac 2007 Conversion show me how>>
- Quicken for Mac 2015-2017 Conversion show me how>>
1-877-212-2423 press option #2
BUSINESS ONLINE BANKING
Are you a business with more complex Online Banking needs such as Cash Management, ACH, Wire Transfers, and multiple users? Contact us today and we'll get you set up.