Unity Bank North is proud to partner with Elavon to offer you products and services to meet your demands in electronic transaction processing. For over 20 years, Elavon has been a leader in payment processing.
AN ELAVON PAYMENT SYSTEM PROVIDES...
- Processing, settlement, and support for both credit cards and checks
- Wide variety of user-friendly terminals with ability to accept credit cards, as well as local debit brands and foreign cards
- Revenue generating programs including gift and loyalty cards
- Easy to use online reporting so you can monitor your account anytime, allowing you to view your statements, as well as track your sales and payments
- Technology that keeps data safe using encryption throughout the payment process
- Customer support and technical support available 24 hours a day
- Ability to process payments in a number of ways through Converge, which is a payment solution for processing debit and credit cards, electronic checks, electronic gift cards and EBT (electronic benefit transfer).
TELL ME MORE ABOUT CONVERGE...
- Process your payments in-store, by mail or telephone order, or online
- Converge allows you to utilize your existing hardware and payment infrastructure, which allows you to lower your upfront investment in a payment system
- Ability to process debit and credit cards, electronic checks, electronic gift cards and EBT (electronic benefit transfer), as well as mobile wallets, using contactless, or "tap and pay" payment technology
- Ideal for retail, restaurant, and service industries
- Converge Mobile App also available
WHAT CAN I DO WITH THE CONVERGE MOBILE APP?
- The Converge Mobile App can turn your tablet or smartphone into a checkout line, essentially allowing you to run your business from anywhere.
- Record cash transactions
- Calculate discounts and sales tax
- Apply tips on mobile device
- Offer customers the option to receive receipts by email
- The Converge Mobile App accepts credit and debit cards, including chip cards, as well as contactless mobile payments.